The YakAttack Boomstick Pro is about to shake up everything you thought you knew about camera mounts! Have you ever experienced the frustration of buying a new mount for your kayak, just to find out that it doesn't work correctly with your GoPro or camera? Well, kiss your frustrations goodbye, because YakAttack has solved all of your problems! The Boomstick Pro comes stock with a YakAttack Camera ball that fits most brand-name cameras that utilizes a 1/4"-20 stud, plus it comes with a GoPro attachment. So regardless of the equipment, you're choosing to use, you'll get the perfect shot thanks to the camera mount's versatility!
The Boomstick's ultra-durable, 51.5" tall aluminum construction is built to last and keep your gear secure. It will tower high above you to catch the best action angles, but don't worry about camera shake, because the rigid construction will eliminate that. The camera mount sits in a LockNLoad Track Mount Base that makes for easy on and off, angled articulation and potational pivoting. The LockNLoad has three different settings: Locked, Adjustment and Removal. Here's a breakdown of how easy the one-hand operation is:
- From locked mode, squeeze the lever to automatically flip into adjustment mode.
- Adjustment mode-here you can rotate your camera mount in any direction and make any necessary adjustments, however, you will never be able to remove it from this position. To lock, just let go of the lever.
- To remove-flip the level out and the system quickly slides off the track mount.
Unlike its relatives, the PanFish Portrait Pro and PanFish Pro, you cannot add in additional LockNLoad Extensions.
Key features and benefits:
- LockNLoad Track Mount Base
- Lightweight and super rigid construction
- It floats!
- For use with cameras and GoPro applications
- 51.5" tall
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Protected by a YakAttack Warranty*