XtraLight LowMax 2 Kayak / 2 Bike Trailer Package (2 J-Racks & 2 Bike Racks)
The XtraLight™ LowMax™ has a 600 lb capacity leaf spring suspension system that delivers a smooth ride under full load. The 78” wide cross bars provide plenty of space for carriers & gear. With the bars positioned only 24” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy boats has never been easier. The 20" diameter by 8" wide pontoon-style tires have a maximum speed rating of 70 MPH which is perfect for most roadways.
The detachable tongue and rubber bumpers mounted to the rear cross member allow this trailer to be stored upright when not in use. Features include LED "plug & play" lights, D-Ring tie-downs, tongue lift handle and 2" receiver. Proudly built in the USA from high grade galvanized steel for years of dependable service. All workmanship & parts guaranteed with a Five-Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 4-5 hours with normal shop tools.
The MPG596XKB package includes two sets of J-style carriers with mounting hardware and cam style load straps. The package also includes two sets of MPG2100 Pilot™ TC LT bike racks. Both of these carrier systems are coated to resist corrosion and padded to protect your gear from road abrasions. Best Application: Two medium sized recreational or touring kayaks with traditional V-bottom hull designs and two bikes (most styles).
- Marine grade galvanized steel frame
- DOT & Transport Canada approved
- L.E.D. "plug & play" lights
- Galvanized steel fenders
- 78’’ steel, 1-1/4’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- Detachable tongue to lower storage space requirements
- Tongue lift handle
- Rubber bumpers for vertical storage
- J-style kayak carriers to transport two boats
- Tray-style bike racks to transport two bikes
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Load Capacity: 600 lb / 17' canoe or kayak
- Wheels & Tires: Powder coated 5-lug wheels with 20" Diameter x 8" wide pontoon-style tires
- Maximum Speed Rating: 70 MPH
- Length: 11' 3"
- Length: 7' 4" (tongue detached)
- Width (Without crossbars): 60"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 206 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 16"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 37 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 36" - 49"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 24"
- Please review instructions prior to assembly and register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 20" Diameter, 8" Wide Pontoon-Style Tires & Wheels
- (2) J-Style Kayak Racks (set of 2) w/ Hardware & Load Straps
- (2) Tray-Style Bike Racks w/ Hardware
- (1) Reinforced 2pc Steel Tongue
- (1) Lift Handle
- (2) 78" Load Bars with Frame Brackets & Supports
- DOT & Transport Canada Approved L.E.D. Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Assembly Required - Multi-Boxed Item - Includes 6 Cartons
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: