Thule Roll Model System
Thule Roll Model System - Paddlerscove
The Thule Roll Model is a fully adjustable unit allowing contact-free loading of a kayak onto almost any vehicle!
- Sliding base adjusts the roller position to prevent the bow of the kayak from coming in contact with the vehicle when loading
- Hydro-Glide saddles in the rear are fully adjustable and allow the kayak to easily slide forward when loading
- Set-To-Go saddles in the front are also fully adjustable; rubber pads lock the kayak into position when transporting
- Saddles also adjust front to back on base, allowing them to be placed at the strongest sections of the kayak
- Includes 2 - 15 ft. straps for securing boat; carries 1 kayak
- Includes 1 pair of QuickDraw ratcheting bow/stern tie-down straps
- Fits Thule square bar rack system only
Made in USA.