Versatile, stable and fun.
The Perception Rambler 9.5 kayak is the perfect choice for new paddlers or anyone in search of a playful, highly versatile, and affordable boat. The supremely stable sit-on-top design has been engineered for exceptional safety and is easy for anyone to get in and out of. The shorter length and light weight of this 9-foot-6 model make it simple to transport and store. Features like easy-access storage and a roomy seat that’s padded and adjustable mean maximum comfort while you’re on the water.
It’s all about comfort with the Rambler, which boasts a spacious sit-on-top seat that’s extremely easy to get in and out of, even for first-time paddlers. The category-leading padded ergonomic seat also features an adjustable backrest for customized fit and support. Multiple footrest options make it easy to choose and change positions while paddling for maximum comfort.
Stability & Performance
The Rambler’s cutting-edge design offers exceptional speed and maneuverability, along with added stability that keeps you drier than comparable sit-on models. The unique hull shape also tracks straighter to keep you on course with minimal effort. Beginner and intermediate paddlers find its versatility ideal for a wide variety of waterways. The 13.5 tandem model accommodates two paddlers (and a small pet) while still being a blast to paddle solo.
Features & Safety
The streamlined design of the Rambler has been engineered and tested to be among the safest kayaks available. Built-in buoyancy and stability means even first-time paddlers can relax and have fun. A rear recessed storage compartment offers ample storage for a cooler and gear. Contoured carry handles make getting the Rambler on and off the water easy for everyone.
Like all Perception kayaks, the Rambler is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. Ocean and saltwater-optimized hardware and finishes prevent corrosion for long-lasting performance.
Flat, Slow-Moving, Calm Coastal, Ocean Surf
9' 6" / 290 cm
32" / 81 cm
47 lbs. / 21 kg
13.1" / 33 cm
250 lbs. / 113 kg
- Roomy molded-in seat is easy for anyone to get in and out of
- Removable padded seat and backrest with adjustable support
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction makes this boat easier to carry at only 47 lbs.
- Front, rear, and side molded-in carry handles for easy transport
- Large rear open storage with bungee cord lashes for cooler and gear
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Multiple foot rest options accomodate paddlers of all sizes
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty