MicroSport™ LowBed™ Trailer
MicroSport™ LowBed™ Trailer - Curbside Pick Up Only
The MPG464-LB MicroSport™ LowBed™ is a modified Base Trailer. The load bar support system has been redesigned to extensively lower the overall bar height.
Now just 22” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy kayaks is simplified and made much safer. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting and 78” load bars for up to six kayaks.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Five Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Made in the USA
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 12" High Speed Wheels
- (1) Reinforced Steel Tongue
- DOT Approved LED Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 4 Cartons
Details / Manuals
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: