The Boardworks Solr Package is solid stand up paddle board for all-around use that's great for paddlers at any level of experience. Its lightweight EPS foam core is easy to transport and stable on the water, so you can explore new areas all day long. The deck features anchor points for added bungees or tie-downs if you want to bring along gear. Don't worry about sacrificing grip for comfortability, because the Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad keeps its full traction while still repelling water to keep the board from becoming slippery or weighed down. This package comes with a custom Solr full carbon paddle that's two piece adjustable so you can get the right fit for you. Whether you're just finding your SUP board sea legs or looking for a new board you and your friends can all enjoy, this is a great place to start.
FEATURES OF THE BOARDWORKS SOLR PACKAGE
- The brand new Boardworks “SOLR” is fast becoming one of their favorite boards and is sold in a convenient “board + paddle” package
- This is the perfect board for beginners wanting to get on the water and start paddling
- The SOLR comes with Boardworks' custom full “carbon fiber” two piece, adjustable paddle
- Storage options on the forward deck consist of four anchor points that allow for bungie or deck tie-downs allowing for ample secure storage for extra gear
- Ultra-comfortable honey foam heat embossed deck pad offers the highest level of traction without the usual water retention of brushed open foam traction pads
- Designed for comfrot & maneuverabliltiy
- Stable & comfortable platform
- Great glide & great tracking
- Holds loads of gear
- Ultra comfortable honey foam deck pad
- Light & durable construction
- X-Shot - Aerospace grade expandable epoxy infused onto our molded EPS core, reduces the amount of waste, improves weight consistency, ensures a maximum bond between core, cloth and resin
|10 ft 6 in.
|We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
|Paddling, Swim and Surf