All-around comfort and performance.
The Perception Pescador 10.0 kayak’s versatility makes it popular for both recreational paddlers and anglers. Extreme stability ensures a drier ride that’s easier to get in and out of. The 325 lb. capacity rating packed into a 10-foot kayak means plenty of room for you and your gear. The short length and lighter weight eases transport and increases maneuverability. Ample storage, fish-ready features, and an incredibly comfortable seat keep you on the water for longer.
The Pescador goes beyond the competition by introducing high-end features, like ergonomic seating, to the everyday paddler. The Comfort Seating System with thick cushioned padding has an adjustable seatback that reclines forwards or backwards for customized support. Easily adjustable footrests customize fit for paddlers of all sizes.
Stability & Performance
Wide enough to be incredibly stable, yet sleek enough to slice through the water, the Pescador offers the perfect balance of fun and performance. Whether cruising or fishing, it’s fast-turning, straight-tracking, and easy-paddling design helps new kayakers quickly gain confidence. Offered in three sizes, the Pescador’s speed, storage, and stability increase with each size. The 13.5 tandem model accommodates two paddlers while still being a blast to paddle solo.
Features & Safety
The Pescador is engineered and tested to be among the safest kayaks available with built-in buoyancy and stability that lets you relax on the water. Its high weight capacity improves stability even further. Ready to fish right out of the box, it’s also easy to customize thanks to multiple gear tracks and molded-in Solo Mount recess for mounting rod holders, cameras, and more. Lightweight and easy to carry, the Pescador’s molded-in handles also double as lockable security points for outdoor storage.
Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. Unlike comparable models, the Pescador includes an easily replaceable skid plate for added protection when dragging your gear-loaded kayak to the water. Ocean and saltwater-optimized hardware and finishes allow you to take your Pescador anywhere you please for years to come.
Flat, Slow-Moving, Calm Coastal
10' 6" / 323 cm
32" / 81 cm
57 lbs. / 26 kg
14" / 36 cm
325 lbs. / 147 kg
- Adjustable seatback positioning for personalized fit and comfort
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Two molded-in rear rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Dry front storage compartment with large hinged hatch for easy access
- Large rear open storage with bungee cord lashes for cooler and gear
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Molded-in Solo Mount recess on the center console for additional accessories
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Convenient attachment point for storing a paddle
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
- Comfort Seating System with thick ventilated padding for superior support