Elegant simplicity: This low-profile performer with a rigid inflatable drop stitch hull is the lightest weight hands-free inflatable kayak in the Hobie fleet.
Ideal for quick trips after work, or jetting to another continent (while escaping most airline oversize baggage fees). Throw a optional H-Crate in the back, grab a fishing rod and enjoy kayak fishing. It packs plenty of stability into its low profile design. Plus a fin is provided, to assist when tracking is needed.
Yet fully featured, with Hobie’s supremely adjustable Vantage CTi Seating System and the fingertip control of the Twist and Stow Rudder.
- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 11' 3" / 3.4 m
- Width: 39" / 1 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 35.5 lbs / 16.1 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 64.5 lbs / 29.3 kg
- Bag Dimensions: 36" x 25" x 12" / 91 x 64 x 30 cm
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC