* Wilderness ATAK 120 package Limited offer. Expires March 31 2018
* Kayak and Lumbar support available for shipment or pick up March 1st
* Kayak krates will ship after march 12 2018
* offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offers.
* Limited quantity of kayaks ,Krates, and lumbar available for this special! first come first serve.
The A.T.A.K. 120 is a continuation of the 140, maintaining all the core attributes that have set a new standard for fishing kayaks – an open customizable platform, unmatched stability, and a wind-shedding deck – yet the 120 brings an entirely new set of specialized performance attributes to the table. Rocker has been increased to better negotiate moving water, a secondary transducer scupper has been added to accommodate electronics (including side-scanning technologies) while utilizing the Helix MD™ Motor Drive, a new quick-release cam lever now allows the AirPro MAX seat to be adjusted fore/aft on-the-fly, and much more.
The Kayak Krate sophisticates the tankwell storage experience with a superior functional interface and sleek look never before seen in a fishing gear storage crate. An open main compartment accommodates larger gear and tackle boxes and features removable dividers for detailed organization, while smaller items can be stowed in the secondary lid storage. Functional and durable inside and out, the Kayak Krate is blow-molded, water resistant, is easily lashed within a tankwell, and comes standard with four rod holders.
- Large main compartment with removable dividers
- Lid serves as additional storage
- Comes standard with four (4) rod holders
- Blow-molded for durability
- Water resistant when latched closed
- Universal lash down points
- No assembly required
- Comes with brackets to raise the position of the rod holders to accommodate narrow tankwells
- Weight = 10.9 lb
- Capacity = 29 L
- Height = 13.25”
- Width = 12.25”
- Depth = 18”
AirPro MAX Lumbar support is amplified with the addition of the Seating Support System. Inflatable by a twist valve that provides precise comfort and on-the-fly pressure adjustment, and can be compressed down for compact storage. Fully-adjustable straps allow for height adjustment tuned specifically for your needs, while a silicone non- slip surface ensures necessary contact to both the body and the seat. The Seating Support System is a perfect complement to the AirPro MAX, and is also universal to most kayak seats.
- In atable lumbar support
- Twist valve for on-the- y pressure adjustment
- Fully-adjustable straps for height adjustment
- Silicone non-slip surface
- Universal to most kayak seats
- Silicone non-slip surface only on the rear to prevent slip when in contact with the seat
- Internal air bladder features RF welded seams for superior durabilit