Our new women's kayak feels so good you never want to get out of it. Its compact cockpit makes you feel secure and firmly in control. And its balance of maneuverability and reduced drag will help you keep up with the guys. Or just plain leave them behind.
* Some west coast shipping may be higher.
- Light weight
- Ergonomically designed cockpit geared for a small to medium female frame
- The Eliza cockpit is wide at the hips but shorter in length, allowing for easier spray deck installation and removal.
- The 15' length hull provides optimum efficiency at cruising speed.
- Shallow V hull is very reactive to slight edging, yet provides an excellent balance between tracking and maneuverability.
- Low windage and water shedding fore deck combined with a low rear deck allow a small to medium torso to have unrestricted, spirited paddling
- Necky touring seat with backband
- Bow and stern Cross Lock hatches with bulkheads
- Comfort Fit™ thigh braces
- Deck bungee
- Reflective safety perimeter line
- Rudder system with adjustable foot pedals
- Also available in Composite